|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO, UL, SGS,TS16949|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Vacuum packing with desiccant|
|Payment Terms:||L/C / D/P / T/T / Western Union / Paypal|
|Surface Finish:||HAL Lead Fee||Application:||Weight Scale|
|Size:||200mmX120mm||Color:||Matte Solder Mask|
enig rohs pcb,
monitor circuit board
10 layer Electronics FR4 PCB Board 200mmX120mm CE Certificated With Green Solder Mask
|Base Material :||Nanya FR4|
|Copper Thickness :||1/0.5/0.5/0.5/0.5/0.5/0.5/1oz|
|Board Thickness :||1.20mm|
|Min. Hole Size :||6 mil / 0.15mm|
|Min. Line Width :||4/4 mil, 0.10/0.10 mm|
|Min. Line Spacing :||4/4mil, 0.10/0.10mm|
|Surface Finish :||HAL Lead Free|
|Application :||Router device|
|Certification :||ISO9001, UL, ROHS,TS16949|
Quality assurance :
▪ No MOQ, 14 years of PCB turnkey services
▪ Quick turn, prototype, low & medium & high volume
▪ OEM services provide
▪ ISO 9001-, ISO 14001-, ISO/TS16949, ISO 13485, IATF16949, OHSAS18001 certified
▪ 100% E-test, visual, AOI inspection, including X-ray, 3D microscope
▪ Fast response within 24 hours
1. What kinds of boards can ACCPCB process?
Common FR4, high-TG and halogen-free boards, Rogers, Arlon, Telfon, aluminum/copper-based boards, PI, etc.
2. What data are needed for PCB production?
PCB Gerber files with RS-274-X format.
3. What’s the typical process flow for multi-layer PCB?
Material cutting → Inner dry film → inner etching → Inner AOI → Multi-bond→ Layer stack up Pressing → Drilling → PTH → Panel Plating → Outer Dry Film → Pattern Plating → Outer etching → Outer AOI → Solder Mask → Component Mark → Surface finish → Routing → E/T → Visual Inspection.
4. How many types of surface finish ACCPCB can do?
the leader has the full series of surface finish, such as: ENIG, OSP, LF-HASL, gold plating (soft/hard), immersion silver, Tin, silver plating, immersion tin plating, carbon ink and etc. .. OSP, ENIG, OSP + ENIG commonly used on the HDI, we usually recommend that you use a client or OSP OSP + ENIG if BGA PAD size less than 0.3 mm.
5. How do ACCPCB ensure quality?
Our high quality standard is achieved with the following.
1.1 The process is strictly controlled under ISO 9001:2008 standards.
1.2 Extensive use of software in managing the production process
1.3 State-of-art testing equipments and tools. E.g. Flying Probe,e-Testing, X-ray Inspection, AOI (Automated Optical Inspector) .
1.4.Dedicated quality assurance team with failure case analysis process
6. What are the main factors which will affect the price of PCB?
Board thickness, Copper thickness;
Different quality criteria;
Contact Person: sales