|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO, UL, SGS,TS16949|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Vacuum packing with desiccant|
|Payment Terms:||L/C / T/T / Western Union / Paypal|
|Product Name:||FR4 16layer||Count:||16layer|
|Min. Line Width:||0.1mm/4mi||Material:||FR4 CEM1 CEM3 Hight TG|
|Pcb Standard:||IPC-A-610 E Class II-III||Solder Mask Color:||White Or As Your Request|
multilayer printed circuit board,
aluminum pcb board
1.6mm thickess 2oz size:100X200mm with ENIG Surface Multilayer PCB Board
|Layer :||16 Layers|
|Base Material :||KB FR4|
|Copper Thickness :||1 oz in all layer|
|Board Thickness :||1.8 mm|
|Min. Hole Size :||6 mil, 0.15mm|
|Min. Line Width :||4/4 mil, 0.075/0.075 mm|
|Min. Line Spacing :||4/4mil, 0.075/0.075 mm|
|Surface Finishing :||ENIG|
|Solder mask:||LPI solder mask, peelable mask|
|Outline profile:||punching, CNC routing, V-cuting|
|Twist and bow:||05-0.75%|
• Strict product liability, taking IPC-A-160 standard
• Engineering pretreatment before production
• Production process control (5Ms)
• 100% E-test, 100% visual inspection, including IQC, IPQC, FQC, OQC
• 100% AOI inspection, including X-ray, 3D microscope and ICT
• High-voltage test, impedance control test
• Micro section, soldering capacity, thermal stress test, shocking test
• In-house PCB production
• No minimum order quantity and free sample
• Focus on low to medium volume production
• Quick and on-time delivery
|Max. layer count||28L|
|Min. line widty||0.08mm|
|Min. line spacing||0.08mm|
|Min. hole size||0.15mm|
|(PTH) Hole size tolerance(PTH)||±0.075mm|
|(NPTH) Hole size tolerance(NPTH) )||±0.05mm|
1. How do ACCPCB ensure quality?
Our high quality standard is achieved with the following.
1.1 The process is strictly controlled under ISO 9001:2008 standards.
1.2 Extensive use of software in managing the production process
1.3 State-of-art testing equipments and tools. E.g. Flying Probe,e-Testing, X-ray Inspection, AOI (Automated Optical Inspector) .
1.4.Dedicated quality assurance team with failure case analysis process
2. What kinds of boards can ACCPCB process?
Common FR4, high-TG and halogen-free boards, Rogers, Arlon, Telfon, aluminum/copper-based boards, PI, etc.
3. What data are needed for PCB production?
PCB Gerber files with RS-274-X format.
4. What’s the typical process flow for multi-layer PCB?
Material cutting → Inner dry film → inner etching → Inner AOI → Multi-bond→ Layer stack up Pressing → Drilling → PTH → Panel Plating → Outer Dry Film → Pattern Plating → Outer etching → Outer AOI → Solder Mask → Component Mark → Surface finish → Routing → E/T → Visual Inspection.
5. How many types of surface finish ACCPCB can do?
the leader has the full series of surface finish, such as: ENIG, OSP, LF-HASL, gold plating (soft/hard), immersion silver, Tin, silver plating, immersion tin plating, carbon ink and etc. .. OSP, ENIG, OSP + ENIG commonly used on the HDI, we usually recommend that you use a client or OSP OSP + ENIG if BGA PAD size less than 0.3 mm.
6. How to you make the impedance calculation?
The impedance control system is done using some test coupons, the SI6000 soft and the CITS 500s equipment .
Contact Person: sales