|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO, UL, SGS,TS16949|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1-5PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Vacuum packaging|
|Payment Terms:||L/C / T/T / Western Union / Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||50000SQ.M/PER MONTH|
|Surface Finish:||Immersion Tin||Thickness:||1.20mm|
|Solder Mask:||Green||Board Thickness:||0.2-3.0mm|
double sided fr4 pcb,
dual layer pcb
4 Layer FR4 TG180 impedance contorl PCB With 90hom value Green Soldermask
Key Specifications/Special Features :
|Base Material :||KBFR4|
|Board Thickness :||1.2mm|
|Layers :||4 layers|
|Copper thickness :||1 / 1 / 1 / 1 OZ|
|Surface Finish :||Immersion gold|
|Min. Hole Size :||0.20mm|
|Min. Line Width :||0.1mm/4mil|
|Min. Line Spacing :||4/4mil(0.1/0.1mm)|
|Capacity of Production :||50000Sq.m/month|
▪ No MOQ, 14 years of PCB turnkey services
▪ Quick turn, prototype, low & medium & high volume
▪ OEM services provide
▪ ISO 9001-, ISO 14001-, ISO/TS16949, ISO 13485, IATF16949, OHSAS18001 certified
▪ 100% E-test, visual, AOI inspection, including X-ray, 3D microscope
▪ Fast response within 24 hours
Full range of testing services:
▪ AOI, function testing, In circuit testing
▪ 3D paste thickness test
▪ Flash testing and earth bonding tests can also be undertaken where required
▪ Using our X-ray machine, we test PCBs to component level and all wiring is fully inspected and tested
▪ Each board is carefully examined by our dedicated inspection team using AOI and high magnification viewers
Lead Time :
|Lead Time||2 / L||4 / L||6 / L||8 / L|
1. How do ACCPCB ensure quality?
Our high quality standard is achieved with the following.
1.1 The process is strictly controlled under ISO 9001:2008 standards.
1.2 Extensive use of software in managing the production process
1.3 State-of-art testing equipments and tools. E.g. Flying Probe,e-Testing, X-ray Inspection, AOI (Automated Optical Inspector) .
1.4.Dedicated quality assurance team with failure case analysis process
2. What kinds of boards can ACCPCB process?
Common FR4, high-TG and halogen-free boards, Rogers, Arlon, Telfon, aluminum/copper-based boards, PI, etc.
3. What data are needed for PCB production?
PCB Gerber files with RS-274-X format.
4. What’s the typical process flow for multi-layer PCB?
Material cutting → Inner dry film → inner etching → Inner AOI → Multi-bond→ Layer stack up Pressing → Drilling → PTH → Panel Plating → Outer Dry Film → Pattern Plating → Outer etching → Outer AOI → Solder Mask → Component Mark → Surface finish → Routing → E/T → Visual Inspection.
5. How many types of surface finish ACCPCB can do?
the leader has the full series of surface finish, such as: ENIG, OSP, LF-HASL, gold plating (soft/hard), immersion silver, Tin, silver plating, immersion tin plating, carbon ink and etc. .. OSP, ENIG, OSP + ENIG commonly used on the HDI, we usually recommend that you use a client or OSP OSP + ENIG if BGA PAD size less than 0.3 mm.
6. What are the main factors which will affect the price of PCB?
Board thickness, Copper thickness;
Different quality criteria;
Contact Person: sales