|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO, UL, SGS,TS16949|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Vacuum packing with desiccant|
|Payment Terms:||L/C / T/T / Western Union / Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||30,000SQ.M/Per Month|
|Pcb Standard:||IPC-A-610 D||Usage:||OEM Electronics|
fr4 printed circuit board,
immersion gold pcb
FR4 High Frequency PCB with 1OZ Copper Thickness Immersion gold surface Finishing
Key Specifications/Special Features :
|Layer :||6 Layers|
|Base Material :||FR4|
|Copper Thickness :||1 /2 / 2 / 2 / 2 / 1oz|
|Board Thickness :||1.62mm|
|Min. Hole Size :||8 mil|
|Min. Line Width :||6 mil|
|Min. Line Spacing :||6 /mil|
|Surface Finishing :||immersion gold|
|Solder Mask Color :||Blue|
|Certificate :||UL, CQC, TS16949, ISO14000, ROHS|
|Silkscreen color :||White|
Quality assurance :
Every production process has a special person to test to ensure quality, AOI, E-testing, Flying Probe Test.
Have professional engineers to check the quality
All products have passed CE, FCC, ROHS and other certifications
• Strict product liability, taking IPC-A-160 standard
• Engineering pretreatment before production
• Production process control (5Ms)
• 100% E-test, 100% visual inspection, including IQC, IPQC, FQC, OQC
• 100% AOI inspection, including X-ray, 3D microscope and ICT
• High-voltage test, impedance control test
• Micro section, soldering capacity, thermal stress test, shocking test
• In-house PCB production
• No minimum order quantity and free sample
• Focus on low to medium volume production
• Quick and on-time delivery
Lead Time :
|Lead Time||2 /L||4 /L||6/ L||8/ L|
1. How do ACCPCB ensure quality?
Our high quality standard is achieved with the following.
1.1 The process is strictly controlled under ISO 9001:2008 standards.
1.2 Extensive use of software in managing the production process
1.3 State-of-art testing equipments and tools. E.g. Flying Probe,e-Testing, X-ray Inspection, AOI (Automated Optical Inspector) .
1.4.Dedicated quality assurance team with failure case analysis process
2. What kinds of boards can ACCPCB process?
Common FR4, high-TG and halogen-free boards, Rogers, Arlon, Telfon, aluminum/copper-based boards, PI, etc.
3. What data are needed for PCB production?
PCB Gerber files with RS-274-X format.
4. What are the main factors which will affect the price of PCB?
Board thickness, Copper thickness;
Different quality criteria;
5. How to you make the impedance calculation?
The impedance control system is done using some test coupons, the SI6000 soft and the CITS 500s equipment.
Contact Person: sales