|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO, UL, SGS,TS16949|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Vacuum packing with desiccant|
|Payment Terms:||L/C / T/T / Western Union / Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||30,000SQ.M/Per Month|
|Surface Finish:||ENIG||Layer:||12 L|
|Copper Thicknes::||2.5 0Z||PCB Standard:||IPC-A-610 D|
|Type:||Customized PCB||Min Holes Size:||4mil|
|Min. Line Width:||4mil||Min Copper Thicness:||20um|
|Solder Mask Color:||Green||Application:||Electronics Security|
TG180 High Density PCB Board,
FR4 High Density PCB Board,
1.60mm High Density PCB Board
Immersion Gold FR4 TG180 High Density PCB Board For Electronics Security
Production description :
this board is 12layer with 2.5oz copper thickness.PCB prototype,small volum, middle and large volume are accepted. no MOQ request for new boards. for repeat order, just meet 3sq.m.
Key Specifications of High Voltage PCB:
|Production Types:||Rigid PCB|
|Base Material :||FR4 tg180|
|Copper Thickness :||2.5oz|
|Board Thickness :||0.8 mm|
|Min. Finish Hole Size :||8 mil (0.10mm)|
|Min. Line Width :||4 mil|
|Min. Line Spacing :||4 mil|
|Surface Finishing :||Immersion gold|
|Drilling hole tolerance:||+/-3 mil ( 0.075mm )|
|Min Outline tolerance :||+/-4 mil ( 0.10mm )|
|Working panel size :||max:1200mmX600mm (47'' X24'')|
|Outline profile:||Punching, Routing , CNC routing + V-cut|
|Solder mask :||LPI Solder mask, Peelable mask|
|Solder Mask Color :||Blue, black,yellow, matte green|
|Certificate :||UL, CQC, TS16949, ISO14000, ROHS|
|Silkscreen color :||White|
|Twist and Bow :||no more than 0.75 %|
Our products are widely used in meter, medical, solar energy, mobile, communication, industrial control, power electronics,security, consuming, computer, automotive, aerospace, military and so on.
Rigid PCB Technical Capability:
• Strict product liability, taking IPC-A-160 standard
• Engineering pretreatment before production
• Production process control (5Ms)
• 100% E-test, 100% visual inspection, including IQC, IPQC, FQC, OQC
• 100% AOI inspection, including X-ray, 3D microscope and ICT
• High-voltage test, impedance control test
• Micro section, soldering capacity, thermal stress test, shocking test
• In-house PCB production
• No minimum order quantity and free sample
• Focus on low to medium volume production
• Quick and on-time delivery
1. How do ACCPCB ensure quality?
Our high quality standard is achieved with the following.
1.1 The process is strictly controlled under ISO 9001:2008 standards.
1.2 Extensive use of software in managing the production process
1.3 State-of-art testing equipments and tools. E.g. Flying Probe,e-Testing, X-ray Inspection, AOI (Automated Optical Inspector) .
1.4.Dedicated quality assurance team with failure case analysis process
2. What kinds of boards can ACCPCB process?
Common FR4, high-TG and halogen-free boards, Rogers, Arlon, Telfon, aluminum/copper-based boards, PI, etc.
3. What data are needed for PCB production?
PCB Gerber files with RS-274-X format.
4. How many types of surface finish ACCPCB can do?
ACCPCB has the full series of surface finish, such as: ENIG, OSP, LF-HASL, gold plating (soft/hard), immersion silver, Tin, silver plating, immersion tin plating, carbon ink and etc. .. OSP, ENIG, OSP + ENIG commonly used on the HDI, we usually recommend that you use a client or OSP OSP + ENIG if BGA PAD size less than 0.3 mm.
5. What are the main factors which will affect the price of PCB?
Board thickness, Copper thickness;
Different quality criteria;
Contact Person: sales