|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO, UL, SGS,TS16949|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Vacuum packing with desiccant|
|Payment Terms:||L/C / D/P / T/T / Western Union / Paypal|
|Material:||ITEQ FR4||Surface Finish:||Immersion Tin|
|Size:||100mmX160mm||Color:||Yellow Solder Mask|
|Board Thickness:||1.6mm-3.2mm||Min. Line Spacing:||0.1mm4mil)|
enig rohs pcb,
monitor circuit board
ITEQ FR4 material Lead Free PCB Immserion tin Surface Finishing for digital Video
|Base Material :||FR4|
|Copper Thickness :||1.5 oz in all layer|
|Board Thickness :||2.0mm|
|Min. Hole Size :||8mil, 0.2mm|
|Min. Line Width :||4/4 mil, 0.10/0.10 mm|
|Min. Line Spacing :||4/4mil, 0.10/0.10mm|
|Surface Finish :||Immersion Tin|
|Application :||digital Video|
|Certification :||ISO9001, UL, ROHS,TS16949|
▪ No MOQ, 14 years of PCB turnkey services
▪ Quick turn, prototype, low & medium & high volume
▪ OEM services provide
▪ ISO 9001-, ISO 14001-, ISO/TS16949, ISO 13485, IATF16949, OHSAS18001 certified
▪ 100% E-test, visual, AOI inspection, including X-ray, 3D microscope
▪ Fast response within 24 hours
1. How do ACCPCB ensure quality?
Our high quality standard is achieved with the following.
1.1 The process is strictly controlled under ISO 9001:2008 standards.
1.2 Extensive use of software in managing the production process
1.3 State-of-art testing equipments and tools. E.g. Flying Probe,e-Testing, X-ray Inspection, AOI (Automated Optical Inspector) .
1.4.Dedicated quality assurance team with failure case analysis process
2. What kinds of boards can ACCPCB process?
Common FR4, high-TG and halogen-free boards, Rogers, Arlon, Telfon, aluminum/copper-based boards, PI, etc.
3. What data are needed for PCB production?
PCB Gerber files with RS-274-X format.
4. What’s the typical process flow for multi-layer PCB?
Material cutting → Inner dry film → inner etching → Inner AOI → Multi-bond→ Layer stack up Pressing → Drilling → PTH → Panel Plating → Outer Dry Film → Pattern Plating → Outer etching → Outer AOI → Solder Mask → Component Mark → Surface finish → Routing → E/T → Visual Inspection.
6. What are the main factors which will affect the price of PCB?
Board thickness, Copper thickness;
Different quality criteria;
Contact Person: sales