|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO, UL, SGS,TS16949|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Vacuum packing with desiccant|
|Payment Terms:||L/C / T/T / Western Union / Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||25000SQ.M/PER MONTH|
|Feature:||ENIG||Copper Thickness:||3oz Inner Layer / 30oz Outlayer|
high density interconnect pcb,
double sided copper clad board
SMT FR4 PCB Board HDI PCB Board 4 layer pcb for 5G electronic insturment
Production description :
this board is 4layer PCB it is used on electronic instrument. PCB prototype,samll volum, middle and large volume are accepted. no MOQ request for new boards. All PCB are passed UL, TS16949, ROHS ,ISO9001 etc. Certification.
Key Specifications/Special Features:
|New PO||Repeat PO||Urgent|
• Strict product liability, taking IPC-A-160 standard
• Engineering pretreatment before production
• Production process control (5Ms)
• 100% E-test, 100% visual inspection, including IQC, IPQC, FQC, OQC
• 100% AOI inspection, including X-ray, 3D microscope and ICT
• High-voltage test, impedance control test
• Micro section, soldering capacity, thermal stress test, shocking test
• In-house PCB production
• No minimum order quantity and free sample
• Focus on low to medium volume production
• Quick and on-time delivery
1. What kinds of boards can ACCPCB process?
Common FR4, high-TG and halogen-free boards, Rogers, Arlon, Telfon, aluminum/copper-based boards, PI, etc.
2. What data are needed for PCB production?
PCB Gerber files with RS-274-X format.
3. What’s the typical process flow for multi-layer PCB?
Material cutting → Inner dry film → inner etching → Inner AOI → Multi-bond→ Layer stack up Pressing → Drilling → PTH → Panel Plating → Outer Dry Film → Pattern Plating → Outer etching → Outer AOI → Solder Mask → Component Mark → Surface finish → Routing → E/T → Visual Inspection.
4. How many types of surface finish ACCPCB can do?
the leader has the full series of surface finish, such as: ENIG, OSP, LF-HASL, gold plating (soft/hard), immersion silver, Tin, silver plating, immersion tin plating, carbon ink and etc. .. OSP, ENIG, OSP + ENIG commonly used on the HDI, we usually recommend that you use a client or OSP OSP + ENIG if BGA PAD size less than 0.3 mm.
5. How do ACCPCB ensure quality?
Our high quality standard is achieved with the following.
1.1 The process is strictly controlled under ISO 9001:2008 standards.
1.2 Extensive use of software in managing the production process
1.3 State-of-art testing equipments and tools. E.g. Flying Probe,e-Testing, X-ray Inspection, AOI (Automated Optical Inspector) .
1.4.Dedicated quality assurance team with failure case analysis process
Contact Person: sales