|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Vacuum Packing With Desiccant|
|Payment Terms:||T/T / Western Union / Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||35,000SQ.M/Per Month|
|Layer Count:||6 Layer||Finish Thickness:||1.6±10%mm|
|Minimum Via Dia:||0.2mm||Holes Feature:||Laser Dril|
|Surface Finish:||Gold Plating||Material:||KB FR4|
|Layer count :||6layer|
|Minimum via dia :||0.20mm|
|Surface finish:||gold flash|
|Solder mask :||Blue|
ISO UL ROHS SGS
Full range of testing services:
▪ AOI, function testing, In circuit testing
▪ 3D paste thickness test
▪ Flash testing and earth bonding tests can also be undertaken where required
▪ Using our X-ray machine, we test PCBs to component level and all wiring is fully inspected and tested
▪ Each board is carefully examined by our dedicated inspection team using AOI and high magnification viewers
FOB Port : Hong Kong / Shenzhen
Lead Time : 6-10 days
HTS Code : 8534.00.10
Dimensions Per Carton : 37X27X22 cm
Weight Per Carton : 20 Kilograms
1. How do ACCPCB ensure quality?
Our high quality standard is achieved with the following.
1.1 The process is strictly controlled under ISO 9001:2008 standards.
1.2 Extensive use of software in managing the production process
1.3 State-of-art testing equipments and tools. E.g. Flying Probe,e-Testing, X-ray Inspection, AOI (Automated Optical Inspector) .
1.4.Dedicated quality assurance team with failure case analysis process
2. What kinds of boards can ACCPCB process?
Common FR4, high-TG and halogen-free boards, Rogers, Arlon, Telfon, aluminum/copper-based boards, PI, etc.
3. What data are needed for PCB production?
PCB Gerber files with RS-274-X format.
4. What’s the typical process flow for multi-layer PCB?
Material cutting → Inner dry film → inner etching → Inner AOI → Multi-bond→ Layer stack up Pressing → Drilling → PTH → Panel Plating → Outer Dry Film → Pattern Plating → Outer etching → Outer AOI → Solder Mask → Component Mark → Surface finish → Routing → E/T → Visual Inspection.
5. How many types of surface finish ACCPCB can do?
O-the leader has the full series of surface finish, such as: ENIG, OSP, LF-HASL, gold plating (soft/hard), immersion silver, Tin, silver plating, immersion tin plating, carbon ink and etc. .. OSP, ENIG, OSP + ENIG commonly used on the HDI, we usually recommend that you use a client or OSP OSP + ENIG if BGA PAD size less than 0.3 mm.
6. What are the main factors which will affect the price of PCB?
Board thickness, Copper thickness;
Different quality criteria;
7. How to you make the impedance calculation?
The impedance control system is done using some test coupons, the SI6000 soft and the CITS 500s equipment.
Contact Person: sales