|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO, UL, SGS,TS16949|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Vacuum packing with desiccant|
|Payment Terms:||L/C / T/T / Western Union / Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||30000SQ.M/PER MONTH|
|Product Name:||Pcb Plating||Board Thickness:||1.6mm|
|Copper Thickness:||0.5oz-6oz||Solder Mask:||Green. Red. Blue. White. Black.Yellow|
|Min. Line Spacing:||4/4mil(0.1/0.1mm)||Min. Hole Size:||4mil-laser Drill|
bluetooth circuit board,
integrated circuit board
Power Supply Communication PCB Board High Frequency ITEQ FR4 For Signal Amplifier
Key Specifications/Special Features:
|Layer :||4 Layers|
|Base Material :||ITEQ FR4|
|Copper Thickness :||1 / 0.5 / 0.5 / 0.5 / 1 oz in all layer|
|Board Thickness :||1.60mm|
|Min. Hole Size :||8 mil, 0.2 mm|
|Min. Line Width :||5 / 5 mil|
|Min. Line Spacing :||5 / 5 mil|
|Surface Finishing :||ENIG|
|Solder Mask Color :||Green ,Red,Blue,White,Yellow,Red|
|Certificate :||UL, CQC, TS16949, ISO14000, ROHS|
|Silkscreen color :||White,Yellow,Red,Black|
|HS Code :|
PCBs which are widly used in following Electronics field:
Industril Control System
LED drive, LED Lighting
▪ No MOQ, 14 years of PCB turnkey services
▪ Quick turn, prototype, low & medium & high volume
▪ OEM services provide
▪ ISO 9001-, ISO 14001-, ISO/TS16949, ISO 13485, IATF16949, OHSAS18001 certified
▪ 100% E-test, visual, AOI inspection, including X-ray, 3D microscope
▪ Fast response within 24 hours
Full range of testing services:
▪ AOI, function testing, In circuit testing
▪ 3D paste thickness test
▪ Flash testing and earth bonding tests can also be undertaken where required
▪ Using our X-ray machine, we test PCBs to component level and all wiring is fully inspected and tested
▪ Each board is carefully examined by our dedicated inspection team using AOI and high magnification viewers
Every production process has a special person to test to ensure quality, AOI, E-testing, Flying Probe Test.
Have professional engineers to check the quality
All products have passed CE, FCC, ROHS and other certifications
1. How do ACCPCB ensure quality?
Our high quality standard is achieved with the following.
1.1 The process is strictly controlled under ISO 9001:2008 standards.
1.2 Extensive use of software in managing the production process
1.3 State-of-art testing equipments and tools. E.g. Flying Probe,e-Testing, X-ray Inspection, AOI (Automated Optical Inspector) .
1.4.Dedicated quality assurance team with failure case analysis process
2. What kinds of boards can ACCPCB process?
Common FR4, high-TG and halogen-free boards, Rogers, Arlon, Telfon, aluminum/copper-based boards, PI, etc.
3. What data are needed for PCB production?
PCB Gerber files with RS-274-X format.
4. What’s the typical process flow for multi-layer PCB?
Material cutting → Inner dry film → inner etching → Inner AOI → Multi-bond→ Layer stack up Pressing → Drilling → PTH → Panel Plating → Outer Dry Film → Pattern Plating → Outer etching → Outer AOI → Solder Mask → Component Mark → Surface finish → Routing → E/T → Visual Inspection.
5. How many types of surface finish ACCPCB can do?
O-the leader has the full series of surface finish, such as: ENIG, OSP, LF-HASL, gold plating (soft/hard), immersion silver, Tin, silver plating, immersion tin plating, carbon ink and etc. .. OSP, ENIG, OSP + ENIG commonly used on the HDI, we usually recommend that you use a client or OSP OSP + ENIG if BGA PAD size less than 0.3 mm.
6. What are the main factors which will affect the price of PCB?
Board thickness, Copper thickness;
Different quality criteria;
7. How to you make the impedance calculation?
The impedance control system is done using some test coupons, the SI6000 soft and the CITS 500s equipment.
Contact Person: sales