|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO, UL, SGS,TS16949|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Vacuum packing with desiccant|
|Payment Terms:||L/C / D/P / T/T / Western Union / Paypal|
|Min. Hole Size:||0.15MM||Copper Thickness:||0.5-6oz|
|Product Name:||94v0 PCB||Base Material:||FR4 TG130|
monitor circuit board,
halogen free pcb
Four Layer Lead Free PCB Liquid Photo Red Ink with 3oz copper thickness for Power Supply Equipment
|Layer :||4 Layers|
|Base Material :||FR4 tg130|
|Copper Thickness :||1oz in all layer|
|Board Thickness :||1.60 mm|
|Surface Finish :||ENIG|
|Min. Hole Size :||6 mil / 0.15mm|
|Min. Line Width :||4/4 mil / 0.10/0.10 mm|
|Min. Line Spacing :||4/4mil / 0.10/0.10mm|
|Certification :||ISO9001, UL, ROHS,TS16949|
|Company type:||Manufacturer/ Factory|
Quality assurance :
▪ No MOQ, 14 years of PCB turnkey services
▪ Quick turn, prototype, low & medium & high volume
▪ OEM services provide
▪ ISO 9001-, ISO 14001-, ISO/TS16949, ISO 13485, IATF16949, OHSAS18001 certified
▪ 100% E-test, visual, AOI inspection, including X-ray, 3D microscope
▪ Fast response within 24 hours
1. How do ACCPCB ensure quality?
Our high quality standard is achieved with the following.
1.1 The process is strictly controlled under ISO 9001:2008 standards.
1.2 Extensive use of software in managing the production process
1.3 State-of-art testing equipments and tools. E.g. Flying Probe,e-Testing, X-ray Inspection, AOI (Automated Optical Inspector) .
1.4.Dedicated quality assurance team with failure case analysis process
2. What kinds of boards can ACCPCB process?
Common FR4, high-TG and halogen-free boards, Rogers, Arlon, Telfon, aluminum/copper-based boards, PI, etc.
3. What data are needed for PCB production?
PCB Gerber files with RS-274-X format.
4. What’s the typical process flow for multi-layer PCB?
Material cutting → Inner dry film → inner etching → Inner AOI → Multi-bond→ Layer stack up Pressing → Drilling → PTH → Panel Plating → Outer Dry Film → Pattern Plating → Outer etching → Outer AOI → Solder Mask → Component Mark → Surface finish → Routing → E/T → Visual Inspection.
5. How many types of surface finish ACCPCB can do?
O-the leader has the full series of surface finish, such as: ENIG, OSP, LF-HASL, gold plating (soft/hard), immersion silver, Tin, silver plating, immersion tin plating, carbon ink and etc. .. OSP, ENIG, OSP + ENIG commonly used on the HDI, we usually recommend that you use a client or OSP OSP + ENIG if BGA PAD size less than 0.3 mm.
6. What are the main factors which will affect the price of PCB?
Board thickness, Copper thickness;
Different quality criteria;
7. How to you make the impedance calculation?
The impedance control system is done using some test coupons, the SI6000 soft and the CITS 500s equipment.
Contact Person: sales