|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO, UL, SGS,TS16949|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Vacuum packing with desiccant|
|Payment Terms:||L/C / D/P / T/T / Western Union / Paypal|
|Surface Finish:||Immersion Tin||Size:||120mmX120mm|
|Color:||Black Solder Mask||Min. Hole Size:||0.15MM|
|Copper Thickness:||35um||Min. Line Width:||0.1 0mm|
|Min. Line Spacing:||0.1mm4mil)||Service:||OEM Services Provided|
enig rohs pcb,
halogen free pcb
8Lyaer Immersion Tin Lead Free PCB Electronic Board Assembly 1.0mm Board Thickness
Production description :
this board is 8 layer PCB it is used on router device. PCB prototype,samll volum, middle and large volume are accepted. no MOQ request for new boards.
|Base Material :||KB FR4|
|Copper Thickness :||1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1oz|
|Board Thickness :||1.250 mm|
|Surface Finish :||Immersion Tin|
|Min. Hole Size :||6 mil / 0.15mm|
|Min. Line Width :||4/4 mil, 0.10/0.10 mm|
|Min. Line Spacing :||4/4mil, 0.10/0.10mm|
|Application :||Router device|
|Certification :||ISO9001, UL, ROHS,TS16949|
Rigid PCB Technical Capability:
• Strict product liability, taking IPC-A-160 standard
• Engineering pretreatment before production
• Production process control (5Ms)
• 100% E-test, 100% visual inspection, including IQC, IPQC, FQC, OQC
• 100% AOI inspection, including X-ray, 3D microscope and ICT
• High-voltage test, impedance control test
• Micro section, soldering capacity, thermal stress test, shocking test
• In-house PCB production
• No minimum order quantity and free sample
• Focus on low to medium volume production
• Quick and on-time delivery
1. How do ACCPCB ensure quality?
Our high quality standard is achieved with the following.
1.1 The process is strictly controlled under ISO 9001:2008 standards.
1.2 Extensive use of software in managing the production process
1.3 State-of-art testing equipments and tools. E.g. Flying Probe,e-Testing, X-ray Inspection, AOI (Automated Optical Inspector) .
1.4.Dedicated quality assurance team with failure case analysis process
2. What kinds of boards can ACCPCB process?
Common FR4, high-TG and halogen-free boards, Rogers, Arlon, Telfon, aluminum/copper-based boards, PI, etc.
3. What data are needed for PCB production?
PCB Gerber files with RS-274-X format.
4. What’s the typical process flow for multi-layer PCB?
Material cutting → Inner dry film → inner etching → Inner AOI → Multi-bond→ Layer stack up Pressing → Drilling → PTH → Panel Plating → Outer Dry Film → Pattern Plating → Outer etching → Outer AOI → Solder Mask → Component Mark → Surface finish → Routing → E/T → Visual Inspection.
5. How many types of surface finish ACCPCB can do?
O-the leader has the full series of surface finish, such as: ENIG, OSP, LF-HASL, gold plating (soft/hard), immersion silver, Tin, silver plating, immersion tin plating, carbon ink and etc. .. OSP, ENIG, OSP + ENIG commonly used on the HDI, we usually recommend that you use a client or OSP OSP + ENIG if BGA PAD size less than 0.3 mm.
6. What are the main factors which will affect the price of PCB?
Board thickness, Copper thickness;
Different quality criteria;
7. How to you make the impedance calculation?
The impedance control system is done using some test coupons, the SI6000 soft and the CITS 500s equipment.
Contact Person: sales